Our charcoal-based Incense is hand-dipped in our studio and packaged in kraft boxes. Incense quickly transforms a room: transformative smoke uplifts the space while our signature scents linger for hours even after extinguishing.
- Each kraft package contains 15 sticks. Incense sticks measure approximately 10.75" long and burn for about 1 hour. Depending on room size, scent longevity lasts between 2-4 hours.
- Our charcoal-based Incense is hand-dipped in-house using fine fragrance oils and dipropylene glycol (DPG), a synthetic base commonly found in body care and home fragrance products.
Teakwood & Tobacco: Leather, teak, and orange.
Amber & Moss: Sage, moss, and lavender.
Black Fig: A little spicy and just sweet enough. Evergreen, mission fig, and spice.
Sandalwood Rose: Cashmere rose, oud, and sandalwood.
Cedar & Sagebrush: Aromatic, dry, and woody. Granite, dry sage, and Sierra juniper.
Pinon: Piñon logs, cedar, and vanilla.
Patchouli Sweetgrass: Cream, sweetgrass, and smoke
Ojai Lavender: Pixie tangerine, blue lavender, and coyote mint.
HOW TO USE:
1. Light the end of the incense at a slight angle with a lighter or match, and allow the flame to burn for approximately 10-15 seconds.
2. Blow on the flame to extinguish. The incense should produce a glowing red ember and a tendril of smoke, and will continue to burn on its own.
* Be sure to burn incense on a heatproof, non-flammable holder only.
* Burn incense in a well-ventilated room, away from flammable materials, and never leave incense burning unattended or in near children, pets, or a draft.