Most of these items can be found at any grocery store. I have included the places I buy them for this class and personally.
- Merlot BellaVitano - Costco or Kroger
- Boursin Cheese, any flavor - Costco or Kroger
- Blueberry Goat Cheese Log - Jungle Jims, Costco, Aldi
- Carando Hard Salami (or any hard salami) - Costco
- Finding Home Farms Sweet Maple Mustard - Wildfire
- Finding Home Farms Maple Fig Jam - Wildfire
- La Terra Fina Spinach Artichoke Dip - Costco or Meijer
- Club Crackers - any grocer
- Everything But The Bagel Flatbread Crackers - GFS
- Schwartz Brothers Bakery Bagel Chips - Costco
- Snack Factory Chocolate Covered Pretzel Thins - Costco or Kroger
- Strawberries - any grocer
Substitutions & Extra Info:
- Anything on this grocery list can be swapped for another brand, flavor, or similar item!
- Costco is my go-to place to shop for charcuterie because you cannot beat the quality or price. I have found the same items at Kroger are about double the cost per ounce offered by Costco.
- Costco, Marketplace Kroger, and Aldi are all great places to shop for supplies locally.
- If you like the Spinach Artichoke Dip we used, the brand (La Terra Fina) has a lot of other amazing dips! Meijer carries this line and a lot of flavor options.
Youtube Video about "Chunking Method" I used for the Merlot Cheese: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrTdQoyIrZY
Ready to Learn More!? I highly recommend taking a class with Dee and Erin at We Love It Too in downtown Hamilton. This class would be the perfect class to further hone your skills! Learn more about We Love It Too here: https://www.facebook.com/Weloveittoo1/